s a Sr. Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
Responsible for partnering with the Commercial team in development of the topline plan/forecast for the Sweetener Solutions business, assisting in data collection and preparation during contracting, preparation of financial analyses for monthly and quarterly review meetings with senior business leaders, and supporting ad hoc requests and special projects as necessary.
The role is well-suited for you if you:
- Develop topline volume and revenue plans/forecasts for the Sweetener Solutions business which incorporate new product offerings, customer order trends, customer product sales, share of customer requirements, macro trends impacting customer’s products, and unique sales history.
- Prepare variance analyses for leadership team. Support Commercial team pricing analyses during the contracting process to meet financial targets.
- Prepare financial analyses and presentations for the monthly executive meetings, quarterly business review meetings and other ad hoc requests.
- Assist leadership team with adhoc requests in support of strategic and operational planning initiatives. Support efforts to drive visibility to customer level profitability and increase Commercial Finance modeling capabilities.
- Support monthly customer analyses for Sweetener Solutions sales team and provide sales team with individual territory reporting and adhoc requests as needed. Support preparation of market intelligence and business driver documentation for Commercial team.
- Finds opportunities for operational improvements and constructively proposes new solutions that increase value and improve business performance.
- Ability to deal effectively with dynamic change and support team along those lines.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the Commercial team in order to facilitate effective communication of business needs.
- Partnering with Supply Chain to drive insight into Sweetener Solutions demand plan to drive greater understanding of the business and provide insights into specific customer trends.
If you hold the following skills & experience we want, you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Experienced at developing trend analysis, growth plans based upon unique drivers, and scenario development
- Experience working within SAP/BEx Analyzer planning systems preferred
- Strong knowledge and proven experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven success working with internal customers to establish trust and effective relationships
- Proven ability to analyze financial results and apply variance analysis effectively to explain volume, price and mix drivers.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent social skills and ability to interact effectively with various functions within the business.
- Experience in business to business sales finance considered a plus.
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel approximately 10% of the time.
- Actively engages the right resources from across the organization to understand and explain topline results to Sales leadership
- Builds sustainable internal and external relationships that deliver value for the business through a commitment to drive a positive customer experience
- Experience in planning, coordinating, and executing multiple projects simultaneously