Job Title: LOGISTICS SOLUTION ENGINEER
Position Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco
Reports To: SCH MANAGER
Cover the specific needs of customers of important accounts such as Beverages and Breweries. Being a link between the internal departments with the client to develop and solve different needs, projects or strategies in conjunction with the commercial team to strength business relationship focusing in continuous improvement.
- Responsible for design, define and negotiate Supply Chain solutions between Ingredion and its customers in order to improve productivity, drive cost reduction, support Commercial team by linking requirements with Logistics team and being able to facilitate customer experience.
- Enabler to fulfill customer’s demand/supply plans by interacting with S&OP and Logistics teams.
- Develop collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment models (CPFR) with key customers based on their structures and capabilities.
- Foster agile and efficient relationships with Ingredion departments to deliver customer requirements.
- Manage related KPI’s with defined customers: OTIF, Product availability and Order cycle time (turnaround time).
- Participate with corresponding teams in customer claims response ensuring actions are aligned (ad-hoc analysis) to customer expectations.
- Perform regular meetings with Commercial team and customers to track performance and business opportunities.
- Stablish particular collaborative sessions based on LSS methodology to trigger process improvements of both companies intended to facilitate operations and information flow.
- Participate in business strategies together with Commercial team to increase Ingredion’s participation in customer demand.
Knowledge & Experience
- Industrial Engineer, Business Administration or similar
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Experience in planning, inventory, order management, warehousing and Customer service
- Advanced English
- Microsoft Office - advanced level oriented to data management and planning
Desired behavior, personal attributes
- Customer orientation
- Capable to stablish relations with customers and other departments
- Communication skills
- Process management and planning skills