We have an opportunity for a highly motivated R&D professional to work in our Texture & Inclusions R&D Platform located in Rennes, France. You will work on NPD Projects, Customer briefs and Profitability Improvements as part of global cross-functional teams.
Your technical expertise in product-process interactions and your learning agility will contribute to Diana Food’s programme to deliver differentiated, added-value fruit and vegetable pieces for customer-relevant applications globally.
Diana Food is seeking a R&D Project Manager (Fixed-term contract: 12 months).
- Leading and coordinating agreed R&D activities as part of approved projects, ensuring they are delivered within time, budget and quality.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project progress, ensuring that risks are escalated and corrective actions identified.
- Developing and maintaining relevant technical expertise, specifically assessing the potential of new and existing process technologies for the delivery of relevant Fruit & Vegetable inclusion types.
- Functioning autonomously in an international environment, interfacing and creating networks across other Symrise BUs and Divisions.
- Prospecting through and collaborating with Universities, Technical centres, Equipment and Ingredient suppliers, analytical laboratories and other partner organisations.
- Providing technical support in collaboration with key Production Sites.
- Actively collaborating with the Diana Food community, contributing to the strategic development of Diana Food.
- University Degree in Food Engineering, Food Technology or Food Science
- Food industry backgroung with 3+ years of experiences
- Project Management skills
- Food process development skills, technical expertise in manufacturing environment
- Creative mindset
- English Fluent, French and German is a plus
- Flexibility to travel