Location: our strong preference is Niebüll but at the same time we are open for home-based option.
DuPont Nutrition & Health is a USD 4.7 billion global business and one of the world’s largest producers of specialty food ingredients, developing and manufacturing solutions for the global food & beverage, nutrition and pharma market. With more than 8,500 employees, 50+ manufacturing sites and 20+ R&D centers across the world, N&H is on a mission to make food safer, more sustainable, better tasting and more nutritious.
N&H is part of DowDuPont, a globally listed company, which came to life following the merger of Dow Chemical and DuPont in 2017. DowDuPont has a turnover of approximately $62 billion, employs around 98,000 FTEs and is headquartered in Wilmington, USA.
DuPont Nutrition & Health is a global leader in food ingredients for the dairy industry. This group is part of the global Application & Innovation organization in Dupont Nutrition & Health. This position offers an exciting role with a lot of potential in a dynamic and strong industry. The aim is to provide technical support to our cheese customers and our sales organization in Central Europe with focus on Germany.
Role scope & primary responsibilities:
- You will be part of our international cheese application group and will be giving our customers in the cheese industry application support related to our ingredient solutions, primarily starter cultures and coagulants.
- You will be focused on running customer development projects, but also participate in internal development projects.
- Your will work in close cooperation with our sales organization and your colleagues in the application team.
- You are a professional with a theoretical background within dairy science and technology on MSc level.
- You demonstrate a strong interest in the dairy industry and preferably have a solid theoretical and practical understanding of cheese technology.
- Specific experience or competences within cultures will be considered an advantage.
- You like to work independently, but also understand how to function in a large organization and the importance of reaching common business objectives.
- You are customer-focused, open-minded, flexible and thrive in a busy environment.
- You have good communication skills and master German & English both orally and written.
- You like to visit customers, and 60 - 100 days of travel activity fits your working style.
You will be reporting into the cheese Application Group Manager - Lisbeth Søndberg Svendsen. You will have a competent internal organization to support your development in the role including building of technical know-how and related competencies.