As the partner of choice for its clients in the Food, Pet Food, nutraceutical and aquaculture industries, DIANA has become a world leader in organoleptic solutions based on natural ingredients.
DIANA works alongside its clients to increase the sensorial and nutritional performance of their products and to win new markets, thanks to its unique expertise in biosciences and major investments in innovation.
Our Food Business Unit in Rennes is seeking a Product Development Manager. From an extended range of carefully selected fruits, vegetables, meat and seafood products, Diana Food provides Health, Pleasure and Trust.
- As part of R&D project team, deliver agreed Projects and Customer Briefs on time.
- Providing drive and energy for technical programs that research and create innovative natural colour solutions.
- Manage the development of R&D expertise at Diana Food
- Carry out regular Technology scanning within defined domains
- Delivering agreed projects for customers around the world by working as part of project teams with other business functions such as Sales, Marketing, Operations & Regulatory
- Follow project management system and run IP monitoring and identify patent opportunities.As part of the R&D Management team, support and contribute to the development of R&D operations in domains such as people development and creative idea generation
- Networking internationally with other R&D teams in the Symrise Group and external partners to ensure the best R&D resources are used in our projects
- Work closely with QA/QC, Process engineering, Operation, Supply, Financial team which are all involved from product development to price calculation going through production and definition of specifications.
- Master degree or equivalent in Food product formulation and process with strong experience in culinary and savoury, you have 3 to 5 years’ experience in food chemistry and/or food process, ideally gained in Taste Components / Food Ingredient development
- Proven technical expertise aligned with scientific approach in food processing and chemical expertise.
- Experienced in executing collaborative projects
- Appreciation of regulatory processes
- Experienced in running / leading product development projects. Development of taste components from vegetables and fruits
- Used to work in a multi-cultural team across different function, you speak fluent English