NIR (near infra-red technology) is a research and quality control tool deployed by Diana Pet Food. We are recruiting an NIR project manager to develop this method across our subsidiaries.
Reporting to the head of the instrumental measurement laboratory, our future employee will be responsible for the tasks below:
- Create and update the calibration/prediction models for the qualitative and quantitative criteria of the NIR tool deployed by Diana Pet Food
- Regularly send out these calibrations to remote machines and staff
- Deploy and provide technical support for the first level of current and future analytical resources (hard and soft) in accordance with the quality road map of Diana Pet Food
- Train remote teams in the use and understanding of NIR systems deployed
- Collect, prepare and format NIR data gathered, for use by corporate and local quality departments
- Five years in higher education with a qualification in chemometrics/statistics, as well as 3 to 5 years of experience in the food industry.
- Expertise in data handling and transfer tools
Real knowledge and understanding of our processes will be essential to your work
- Ability to teach along with good people skills in order to train employees.
- Fluent English essential.
Permanent contract- managerial status-remuneration according to background. Job located in Elven, near Vannes in Brittany Occasional international travel.