In line with Diana Food Global Communication guidelines, the Regional Communication Manager ensures external visibility of Diana Food brand in EMEA towards its different target audiences. He/She acts as a regional relay to constantly feedback Global communication strategy to regional context, challenges, trends.
He/She ensures regional translation of global key messages as well as developing regional specific programs supporting business or organization challenges.
Closely working with Regional category teams, he/she contributes to product offers development and leads related communication actions to deploy them.
- With the support of Global Communication Department, develop and implement a communication plan to increase notoriety of Diana Food brand in EMEA through developing influencer’s network, trade fair and seminar strategy, digital and social networks strategy, press relations.
- Support Regional Category and Technical Sales Support teams in product offers promotion programs through packaged concept offers, sales teams/distributors training, marketing campaigns, trade fairs.
- Manage regional sales tools development and update
- Regional budget management
- Master’s degree in Communication and Marketing or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable role, ideally in an international environment
- Excellent skills to organize trade fairs
- Extensive knowledges of PPT, Photoshop, InDesign, inbound marketing, digital and social networks
- Organized, autonomous, energetic, reactive and good communication skills
- Fluent in English and French