EHS Specialist - Your future position?
In this role – As a EHS Specialist assit in promoting EHS culture across the organisation.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
- Deliver EHS training to own & Contractual employees, Maintain training records and conduct training effectiveness assessment.
- Facilitating tool box meeting and delivering other EHS training as required
- Helping on the development of EHS procedures/Policies and tracking their implementation
- Organizing regular site safety inspection with department/area owners; reporting findings and following up their correction & Prevention
- Following up all audits findings; and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of their corrective & Preventive actions
- Helping on organizing site EHS committee meetings and following up all actions agreed in the committee meeting
- Keeping good/regular liaison with authorities related to Environment, Health and Safety; reporting to EHS Manager any clue of authority concerns
- Carrying out incident investigations and propose corrective actions to be implemented
- Helping on risk assessment and providing tangible solutions to minimize risks
Are you a great communicator with excellent organisational skills, who is comfortable in a matrix structure? If you also possess strong negotiation skills and are keen to collaborate and develop alongside teams who are as passionate as you are, then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree in Chemistry, Engineering, EHS or other related fields
- Atleast 2 years of experience in chemical / manufacturing Industry
- Intermediate English level, local Language essential
- Basic Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, Risk Control
- EHS Management System document preparation
- Sound in Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Power point
- Basic Process Safety Management
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.