About The Role
The vision of the master data team is to empower smarter business by enabling the use of high quality master data.
Our goal is to lead in leveraging the full potential of our data by focusing on three core domains:
• Secure high quality data
• Management of master data driven applications
• Business development from our data
We are looking for an exceptional Master Data Analyst who understands the power of data to join us and contribute to the success of our team!
Key Responsibilities Include
• You are the first point of contact for operational support for the administrators for functional questions and for issue solving.
• You manage mass change requests and prepare detailed Master Data reports and analyses.
• You keep training documents and work instructions up-to-date and you deliver training to Master Data and to the different business stakeholders.
• You assist in projects for material (direct spend), customer and vendor Master Data, by validating the conversion rules and upload files of Master Data migrations.
• In close collaboration with the Master Data expert, you provide support on, maintain and test the basic configuration of the Master Data applications.
• You contribute to the detailed design of processes and applications.
• You report to the Regional Master Data Manager.
• You have a master degree in Economics/Business or a Science related field.
• You have good analytical and communication skills.
• A good knowledge of Excel is a must. Your knowledge of SAP and Access is an extra asset.