At Givaudan, Consumer and Sensory experts are expanding the world’s expression through flavors while exploring the globe for ingredients to bring our customers unique propositions. Our Science and Technology Sensory Science Team guides the development of sensory performing flavors, helps the creation of knowledge and tools on flavoring, and develops sensory science tools and foundational knowledge.
Reporting to a Global Manager, the Sensory Project Manager provides industry-leading actionable sensory expertise leading key projects that contribute to identification, development, and commercial-ization of research projects including the very foundation of the methodology we use to stay number one in our industry. This position can be based in Kemptthal, Naarden or Cincinatti.
- Manage and Influence: Build, initiate, plan, and determine success criteria for and execute research and cross-functional projects with team members. Build relationships and communication lines within the research organization and business partners. Promote communication between regions and func-tions to ensure transfer of best practice from one region or function to another.
- Research and Collaborate: Monitor relevant literature and stay up-to-date with developments outside of Givaudan. Stimulate creative thinking and sensory method development to improve quality and efficiency. Identify potential outside collaborations. Lead the promotion of sensory capabilities and results to customers or university partners/scientific community.
- Develop and Strategize: Provide industry–leading sensory expertise to support Givaudan’s business and growth or customer initiatives. Develop and apply innovative sensory solutions to create a com-petitive edge for Givaudan. Identify areas of innovation and recommend projects according to needs. Develop, roll-out or produce new methodologies according to needs to expand sensory capabilities.
You?Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in a team as passionate as you? Then join us - and impact your world.
- Advanced university degree in Sensory Science
- Minimum 5 years technical functional in foods, beverages, personal care, flavor or fragrance industries
- Business fluent in English, any additional language skills are an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency and leadership in cross-functional project management and problem-solving in research and product development environment
- Possesses knowledge of food and flavor sensory approaches
- Variable pension fund contribution
- Sport and leisure club
- Company shop
- Staff restaurant
- Public transportation support
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.