About the role:The Treasury Back Office Accountant supports the Treasury service area in the Shared Service Center in Lodz, Poland. This person will be responsible for processing bank statements postings and reconciliation, execution of the 3rd party payments, as well as execution of the month-end close process. The Treasury Back Office Accountant will work in close collaboration with the Corporate Treasury team in Belgium. Having a chance to drive improvements and innovations in process solutions.Key responsibilities:
- Process bank statements postings (ensure high level of first time right allocations) and reconciliation of bank balances.
- Responsible for the execution of the 3rd party payments for the BC entities (being part of the in-house bank).
- Responsible for the upload of invoices on our Supply Chain Finance portal, respond to queries and execute the payment of these invoices towards the bank.
- Execution of the month-end close process in a timely and controlled manner for most of the BC entities which are on our ERP system.
- Respond to queries from other BC entities or SSC departments regarding Treasury matters (via email and ticket system).
- Support the Corporate Treasury team in Belgium for cash-flow related programs, such as Asset Backed Securitization Program.
- Work in close collaboration with the Corporate Treasury team in Belgium.
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement and innovative process solutions.
- Review and develop Treasury procedures, update of process instructions.
- Bachelor degree (Finance, Accountancy) or higher.
- 2+ years of relevant experience (SSC environment preferred).
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, SAP.
- Experience in treasury is an added value.
- Openness for change and improvements.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving approach.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.