Business Development Manager - Your Future Position?
As a Business Development Manager in our Flavor Division, you will be responsible for identifying the opportunities of new growth category and integrated solution in partnership with sales team; will align sales strategy of categories among different segments; and initiate and drive new & untapped biz opportunities supporting the China 2025 strategy. Sound interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity. If, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting role you will:
- Develop new business in China market in partnership with Sales and Technical Team to manage top line growth
- Identify and create opportunities for Givaudan to participate in emerging categories and enable Givaudan a qualified supplier for integrated solution
- Prepare a business plan for new growth opportunity and integrated solutions
- Work with cross function team to validate all opportunities and execute
- Develop partnerships with emerging strategic accounts including relationships with senior level management
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business potential in China
- Partner Sales Team to build and implement a growth strategy for China, coordinating the elaboration of strategic plans from key segments in the area of responsibility
- Drive internal efforts to achieve target growth, collaborating with FC&A, S&T, Marketing, Pricing, Regulatory, Operations, ensuring the efficient management of Givaudan resources
- Monitor competitor activity
- Debrief projects with account management team to understand successes and failures; identify and execute corrective actions
- Comply with all appropriate Givaudan and statutory EHS and regulatory guidelines
- Represent flavour division in external industry associations
Are you someone who wants to grow shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come to join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree or above
- 8-10+ years’ functional/technical experience in the industry
- Strategic thinking, innovative and customized approach
- Ability to identify and create new business opportunities
- Ability to energize and lead a cross-functional team around a project
- Competence in developing and delivering compelling presentations
- Verbal and written command of English
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.