Your Future Position?
As an APAC Regional Product Manager (Nutritional Ingredients) based in Singapore, you will report to Business Development and Innovation Director, and your main responsibility includes:
Define Product & Technology Needs
- Oversee the Definition, Development and Commercialization of any regional Functional product development efforts working with the GPM. The Nutritional products consist of phytoactives and botanical extracts with Nutraceutical benefits, Oat specialties.
- Gather and provide market justification and local market requirements to the Global Product Manager for the business contract (e.g., sales/profit projections, regulatory requirements, product performance expectations)
- Build regional innovation roadmaps/plan of your category with the Regional marketing, Category Manager and BU Director.
- Contribute to the global product strategy built by the Global Product Managers
Drive Commercialization Of Products & Technologies
- Drive the commercialization of products and technologies. Lead this for regional priorities and partners and with GPM for global priorities.
- Equip market technical team with the capabilities to succeed with new products and technologies
- Develop knowledge of competitor products, communicate changes and recommend corrective responses
- Ensure the product portfolio is relevant, complete, competitive and profitable aligned with the business strategy.
- Become regional expert for assigned products and technologies.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your world? Who needs a new challenge and brings excellent contribution to company? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Technical Bachelor Degree (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Food Technology)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the Food Ingredient or Nutraceutical industry
- Technical or B2B Marketing and Commercial/Customer experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Experience working with people from technical and innovation related backgrounds
- Technical and commercial background and ability to develop deep product knowledge
- Track record in project management, to influence and crystallize clear messages from complex sources and data
- Strong influencing skills and comfortable across diverse functional groups
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.