ABOUT THE JOB:
The Continuous Improvement Lead will be responsible for leading the improvement processes in the plant. She/He will manage the development and establishment of a culture which will allow constant improvement of processes and services. This role will provide a framework for improvements by promoting the attainment of results for each responsible project.
- Working with frontline staff, identifying improvement opportunities and coach employees on how to work more efficiently.
- Work with production staff to eliminate reoccurring customer complaints/ non-conforming product- operational errors/ standardize processes and increase first time yields.
- Develop teams in the implementation of continuous process improvement initiatives
- Defines and creates the appropriate tools, and KPI to ensure the fulfillment of the mandates
- Facilitate multidisciplinary working groups (Kaizen or others)
- Supports and participates in the implementation of all necessary actions to meet the quality standards established and required
- Control and manage corporate improvement tool such as Teamboard, 5S, 8 Step and problem solving technics
- Collaborate with other CI specialist throughout the company
- Prepare relevant reports and statistics to be shared with management and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering; including Six Sigma experience;
- Three to five years’ experience in manufacturing with statistic ability; (Food experience an asset)
- Good knowledge of the different concepts of lean manufacturing;
- Experience in Change Management and Project Management;
- Ability to plan, coordinate, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- High degree of computer literacy (Microsoft Office and SAP) with excellent written and oral communication skills; proven communication skills with ability to work all levels in our site organization.
- Autonomy and good spirit of initiative
- SAP program knowledge is an asset
Barry Callebaut can offer you a challenging and dynamic international environment that includes a broad range of opportunities for personal growth and development. Apply for one of our interesting positions and start a great career in the wonderful world of CHOCOLATE. Barry Callebaut is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain talented employees. Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at the Chatham site.