Category Manager Flavours for Beverages in Naarden - Your future position?
As Category Manager in Givaudan, you will be working for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers - the big food & beverage companies - and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business to Business industry.
You will be working for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers have national and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our day to day job. You will be located in Naarden, Netherlands and you will directly report into the Innovation Director Beverages.
We are looking for a dynamic professional who can be a good addition to our innovative and team work culture.
In this exciting job you will:
Develop category strategies, priorities and action plans
- Become regional subject matter expert for beverages, through analysis of customer products, growth rates, shares, new product introductions, and competitive landscape.
- Identify gaps and business opportunities for flavours and functional and nutritional ingredients.
- Ensure that our products, technology and concepts are translated to be relevant to the customers brands, local markets
Engage with sales to provide marketing support for customers
- Ensure that customers know and understand our capabilities
- Support customer requests for market insights, new beverage concept proposals and flavor suggestions and present to customers
- Build Givaudan Brand in the Region
Partner with Sales to provide Marketing expertise to our customers:
- Build an ongoing pipeline of customer trends, capabilities, and innovation presentations in alignment with global and regional strategic priorities and account plans.
- Lead development of new beverage concept proposals for our customers, in collaboration with our Consumer and Sensory Insights, Application and Flavour Creation team
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world!
Your professional profile includes:
- University level on a commercial background (marketing or bussiness economics), preferfably with an MBA or marketing degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in flavour or specialty food ingredients industry (B2B), or in the Beverage industry (B2C)
- B2B Marketing experience with a strong know how of B2C Marketing or B2C Marketing experience with a focus on product innovation in an international environment.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and principles, including brand building and value propositions
- Creative skills and the ability to build promotion campaigns to build reputation with customers and project pipelines
- Ability to partner with other functions to analyse business performance, identify issues and define opportunities for growth
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment, diplomatic and influencing
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication ability and presentation skills in English (and other languages preferred)
- Creative in approach, originate ideas
- Strong customer focus
- Willingness to travel internationally (30%)
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.