Your Future Position?
To maintain our position as the leader of the market, we must ensure a solid, efficient, and compliant financial foundation. Establishing just the right market position takes finesse and a clear understanding of the way we must price ourselves to be competitive, and also responsible, while being mindful of the shifting market environment and maintaining our customer-focused mindset.
Reporting to the head of commercial controlling, you will develop, implement, and manage regional pricing strategy to ensure global pricing consistency and profitability.
- Partner and Influence: Together with Global pricing head define and implement division pricing vision and mission through developing and rolling out the regional pricing strategy. Key partner with regional key functions (Flavor Creation and Application, Sales, marketing, purchasing, controlling and finance) in driving profitable growth. Provide functional pricing expertise to Sales, Marketing and Creation. Work with procurement and sales organizations, perform annual price reviews for customers to capture raw material increases and identify low margin business.
- Manage and Support: Lead regional/global pricing projects and process improvement initiatives. Key entry and collection point for all regional customer core listing, select supplier agreements and rebate requests. Manage compliance to all policy and procedures. Oversee the timely and quality deliverables of the regional pricing organization, and its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze and Assess: Oversee data maintenance and quality in all pricing processes and systems. Establish, monitor and review with commercial partners KPI's and service level agreements. Executional excellence in monitoring, protecting and improving Gross Margin. Promote regular review of pricing for margin protection and improvement. Important partner in system design and enhancements of the pricing tools.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in a team as passionate as you? Then join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University Degree in Business, Finance or other relevant areas
- 10+ years of combined experience in industry pricing, finance or similar.
- Experience in Sales or sales related function, ideally in Food and Beverage industry or experience in Flavour/Fragrance industry in a commercial role
- Former Pricing experience is a must-have and previous team management experience Successful track record of effectively communicating at all levels in English & local language
- Market knowledge (customers, segments, market practices) with advanced knowledge of pricing mechanisms including profitability
Comprehensive medical plans plus a high matching 401k
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.