About the Role
As Marketing Manager you will achieve our goals by enabling the right focus through strategy development and its execution in the market place.
- You will develop together with the local and regional teams the Russian market and segment strategy
- You will support the Commercial Director to ensure translation of CEE and Russia Strategy into an execution plan and implement it in the market place
- You will work with the Commercial Director, the Sales and Technical Teams to ensure successful implementation of regional and local marketing strategy and programs to deliver sustainable business, market share growths and budgets in a systematic fashion
- You will promote customer-centric thinking and taking the customer’s perspective, being an internal sparring partner for Key Account Managers and Product Development; linking with other markets and segments to ensure sharing of information and best practices. Together with Sales and Technical Teams you will build, implement and deliver on Customer Account Development Plans.
- You will develop close relationship with customers on country and regional level; adapt and deploy global and regional promotions, capabilities and innovation according to local needs. You will create customer value & sales through winning customer briefs, providing customer-relevant value propositions. You will track sales and marketing KPIs and recommend corrective actions
Are you a creative thinker and at the same time analytical, methodical and disciplined with a deep passion for consumers, customers and food and beverage? Are you passionate about food, flavours and other taste ingredients? Are you a proactive self-starter with good influencing and leadership skills? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- At least BA degree in Food Technology, or Marketing / Business Administration with a proven affinity for the food industry
- At least 5 - 10 years of Marketing experience, solid understanding of marketing strategy and execution including brand positioning, building value propositions and commercialization of new products
- B2B Marketing experience with good know-how of B2C Marketing or B2C marketing experience in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Team player, experienced in working in diverse teams in a global matrix environment
- Ability to handle complexity, plan and set priorities
- Solid business acumen
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel (30-40%)
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.