About the Role (Flexible location in Europe)
Multiple location: Vernier (Switzerland), Zurich (Switzerland), Amsterdam (Netherlands) As a Procurement Excellence Manager Indirect Materials & Services (IM&S), reporting directly to the Head of Global Procurement IM&S at Givaudan, you will focus on optimizing and simplifying IM&S procurement processes and systems in close collaboration with the Global Solution Owner and IM&T. You will also support the procurement leadership in building Functional Capabilities, such as onboarding, templates, and functional training. You Will: Procurement Capabilities
- Own and implement Functional Onboarding process for Procurement
- Build functional Training & Development Program for Procurement community based on defined capabilities in close collaboration with HR (e.g. first priority negotiation training)
- Develop and implement standard templates within procurement (e.g. strategic sourcing, negotiation strategy) and drive harmonization between Raw Materials and IM&S where applicable.
IM&S Procurement Processes
- Carry out full process review of IM&S processes and develop proposals for optimization towards simplicity under the guidance of the GSO, Head of Global IM&S and main stakeholders
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements focused on IM&S STC in collaboration with GSE’s and GSO, based in the Givaudan Business Solutions Centers (GBS). This includes
- driving identified IM&S audit actions.
- Represent IM&S procurement function for process improvements related to P2P Processes (e.g.with GSO/GSE) and ensure alignment within IM&S procurement for proposed changes.
- Drive one global process wherever applicable within the IM&S procurement organization under the leadership of Head of Procurement Global IM&S and in close collaboration with the GSO being the process owner
- Drive change management within (e.g. IM&S organization) and outside of procurement for the process (e.g. stakeholders) in close collaboration with GBS and Global and Regional Heads of Procurement IM&S.
- Liaison with GBS – close collaboration with GSO/GSE network
IM&S Procurement Systems
- Represent Procurement (STC) in system-related IM&S projects
- Close collaboration with IM&T BP
- University degree required / Business Administration and others
- 7+ years’ experience in Procurement and/or shared service environment related to Procurement
- Process and Systems Experience
- Change management and implementation experience
- Fluency in English and any additional language is a plus
- Good understanding of business needs and strong stakeholder management abilities
- Cultural awareness and are adaptable to fast-changing business requirements
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to Challenge the current state.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.