IT Project Office Lead – Your future position?
The Information Management & Technology (IM&T) team of Givaudan is organized globally with resources all over the world supporting worldwide business users. One of the key components of our IM&T organization is the Project Office. This organization is mainly composed of Program Managers and Project Managers led by Project Office Leads (also known as PMO) in different locations (Switzerland, France, USA, Singapore). In this exciting role, you will:
- Lead and contribute to the definition and the improvement of Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) practices
- Manage the Program and Project Managers reporting to the Project Office in France
- Animate and coach the French community of Program and Project Managers to ensure they have the right skill level
- Ensure the information availability for decision bodies with the objective to facilitate decision making
- Be the point of contact for one Functional Domain to ensure the alignment between Program and Project Management Practices and the specific practices related to the Functional Domain
- Capture improvement proposals to facilitate the global improvement of our practices
- Train, coach and support on Portfolio Management, Program Management and Project Manage-ment practices at the regional level
- Identify programs/projects management issues, plan and follow the necessary recovery actions
- Manage the relationship with providers of External Program and Project Managers (short list, price negotiation, requirements etc)
- Participate to maintain the setup of the PPM tool to keep it aligned with our governance
- Define in collaboration with Functional Domains, Business Partners, and Innovation the Visual Performance Indicators related to projects delivery activities
- Define and validate reports/dashboards needs for our PPM tool (ServiceNow).
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Higher education completed, preferably with a degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrate experience of managing a PMO (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Experience of managing and developing a multicultural global team
- A proven track record of project delivery and a number of projects delivered successfully in an international environment
- Experience of formal project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Hermes etc)
- Understanding/experience in Agile project management
- Demonstrate knowledge on PPM tools
- Strong written/verbal communication/presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Open minded and accepting challenges
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.