Day to day operations in the R&F RM area:
- Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfillment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints
- Track and follow up closely Purchase Orders deliveries to ensure security of supply
- Manages import licenses and end-use certificates for concerned raw materials
- Run consignment stock consumption reports and associated settlements. Coordinate physical stock reconciliation with suppliers
- Manage Raw Material availability issue resolution in coordination with plant Raw Material planners
- Coordinate delivery and quality non conformities in relation with respective plant stakeholders
- Support investigation of root cause analysis on invoice non conformities
- Support the timely follow-up on planning, quality and accounts payable escalations ensuring appropriate commercial relations with the supply base.
- Supplier Management:
- Manage suppliers and their On Time in FULL (OTIF) performance.
- Resolve major suppliers’ issues and complaints.
- Implement improvement action plans discussed/agreed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers
- Establish a continuous improvement mind-set
- Provide support for junior colleagues
- Build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners by phone or via email
- Adherence to service levels
- Adherence to policies and procedures
Education / Primary Qualification:
- Diploma: College or University degree
- Languages: Fluent in Hindi and English
- Professional experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in procurement R&F RM, Experience of knowledge transfer activity, SSC/GBS experience is an advantage
- Ethics and Values
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Software skills: Expert knowledge of relevant SAP modules (MM, MRP) and Procurement tools, advanced knowledge of MS office
- Willingness to travel (2-6 weeks’ periods) during knowledge transfer
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.