Under general supervision, executes quality testing procedures to ensure BakeMark manufactured product meets specifications.
- Perform bake tests according to instructions.
- Perform tests on other dry products requiring mixing and baking.
- Record measurements (height, width, weight, color) of baked items and compare to standards.
- Place products on hold when testing fails.
- Use laboratory equipment to analyze mix and ingredients.
- Assist in writing and implementing SOP’s for intermediate and final product evaluation.
- Conduct line audits in dry and wet plants for procedure and good manufacturing practices (sanitation, packaging, weights, environment).
- Perform testing in-process on wet line.
- Perform tests on other wet products including water activity, Brookfield, NIR, pH, Brix, and other tests requiring mixing.
- Performing raw material, packaging inspections and evaluation. Assist with regulatory and labeling preparation.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as stated in the Employee
- Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
- Other duties as assigned to meet company goals
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and one to four years related experience and/or training in the food industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.