About the role:
The Business Analyst role requires strong business support, business analysis, data analysis and testing experience. The person will work as support and project teams’ member.
- Works on business processes and application solutions with a focus in Risk Management and Fair Valuation as part of the application delivery team.
- Work with resources from multiple Competence Centers in various locations and regions.
- Defines and defends our global SAP template solutions where appropriate.
- Provide expertise for implementation and support for risk management & fair valuation..
- Contributes to the global SAP template for any new implementation (M&A, Greenfields, existing operations not integrated yet).
- Support design sessions in Risk Management & Fair Valuation areas for improvements and new functionality being introduced to this business.
- Working on full lifecycle project tasks: detailed design, build/configuration, testing, data design & coach/supervise data preparation by business users, training planning & execution, conversion planning & execution, go-live support
- Support application maintenance and provide inputs for Fit/Gap governance
- 5+ years’ experience with the understanding of Risk Management & Fair Valuation.
- Strong experience in specifying and designing custom solutions on SAP ERP (ABAP).
- Strong understanding of supply change processes on global platforms.
- University degree in (applied) Economics, Finance, Information Technology or similar.
- Fluent language skills in English (verbal and written).
- Analytical mind, structured and attention to detail makes you an ideal candidate.
- Excellent communicator and team player with a critical, yet result-oriented and positive attitude.
- Willingness to travel to foreign countries is required during projects.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.