Global Ingredient Data Administrator - Your future position?
In this role, you will be responsible for the acquisition, pre-screen and maintenance of Vendor’s material technical documentation supporting regulatory, quality, and food safety requirements to complete the qualification processes in the most accurate and agile way.
In this role you will:
- Follow-up: You will follow-through with the approvals and tracking of Vendor documentation and escalate if documents are not received in a timely manner. You will also launch and follow up Ingredient Vendor-Manufacturer disqualification process.
- Data, document maintenance: You will collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation and handle records as per related records management, policy and procedures. You will perform Ingredient Vendor-Manufacturer Document Repository administration. You will perform the minimum data requirements control process (documentation pre-screening).
- Communication: Distribute and track latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution and properly archived. Follow up with vendor if their response is not meeting the standard. Support the Ingredient Management team with any other ad-hoc tasks. Support other departments for Vendor-Manufacturer additional documentation + information.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- College or University degree
- Relevant administrative work experience in production environment or relevant process in SSC environment (e.g. purchasing assistant)
- Experience in a food, FMCG industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to details, accuracy
- Fresh-graduates are also welcome with food technologist, food safety engineer, food quality engineer diploma
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.