- Follow all sanitation and allergen procedures.
- When applicable, follow all packaging requirements, check lot numbers, labeling, and weights.
- Gather materials in fill quantities as instructed by shop floor. Mix or blend as per the instruction on shop floor.
- Keep inventory in the warehouse sealed and clean so as not to become contaminated.
- Complete the schedule as laid out by the planner each day and report any deficiencies to the supervisor as needed.
- Maintain proper documentation (such as OEE, metal detector paperwork, RF transfer/receipts) as required.
- Operating equipment (Blenders, conveyers, sifters, metal detector, etc.).
- Keep work place clean and organized.
- Perform other work as required by Supervisor.
* This job posting does not describe all duties that may be required for performance of the job. It is a general description and it is not to be construed as limiting the work that may be required or needed to perform the job. Responsibilities:
- Follow all GMP, security and safety policies.
- Follow all HACCP requirements.
- Follow Plant Rules.
- Follow Company policies.
- At least 1 year experience in food related plant operations.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read and write in English in order to complete documentation.
- Computer literate to be able to utilize our computerized systems.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs and ability to handle up to 400 lbs with use of forklifts or jacks.
- Reading and understanding of MSDS
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.