Let us engage your senses
Givaudan. Our name is an invitation to engage your senses.
As the world’s leading flavor and fragrances company, we unveil the tastes and scents that suit you best, and that you love most. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
Warehouse Assistant (I) - Your future position?
The Warehouse Assistant carries out daily warehouse tasks in a safe and efficient manner. The main tasks include Fork Lift Truck operations, manual cargo handling and packing, and electronic transaction of inventory movement.
- Comply with safety rules, safe work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound activities as assigned.
- Unload and validate goods
- Validate, pack, issue and load goods
- Put away goods to designated storage / application areas.
- Pick goods for shipments or production use based on the pick list or instructions.
- Receive and prepare pack goods for shipment according to the customer’s defined requirements.
- Operate and inspect daily on the assigned MHE.
- Perform necessary housekeeping to maintain a safe, clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Min N or O level or equivalent.
- Physically fit to work in warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of work instruction under the ISO9000 quality system.
- Perform as a team player with good working attitude
- Read and communicate in basic English
- Handle heavy physical work
- Must possess a valid forklift license.
- Familiar with standard warehouse work processes.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System.
- Have experience in using scanners or RF devices.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.