Your future position?
As a Production Operator I within our Samples production department at our Cincinnati, OH manufacturing facility, you will be fundamental in operating equipment and flavor compounding to create intermediate or finished flavor products. In this role you will:
- Functions as a backup to 1 of the following plus Flavor Compounding:
- Accurately read and interpret control instruments and prepare legible & accurate records for all operations as required
- Effectively produce materials of varying complexity according to predefined process order instructions to meet specific quality standards
- Understand and comply with proper equipment, product and work area sanitation policies
- Prepare product packaging for intermediate use or for final shipment to customer
- Perform in-process quality testing to ensure customer specifications are met
- Maintain appropriate inventory controls and records
- Work in accordance with all relevant requirements including, but not limited to OSHA, FDA, USDA and internal safety guidelines
- Meets determined performance and quality expectations for department
- Identify deviations and document/communicate them in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Excellent attendance, flexibility, enthusiasm and a positive approach to work performance
- Other tasks as assigned
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are passionate as you are? Then come join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Basic math, reading and recordkeeping
- Strong communication skills are required
- Basic PC skills including competency in MS Office Products
- Ability to perform routine work assignments, multi-tasking and following instructions with moderate supervision; ability to work well under pressure
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in flavor, ingredient, food or chemical manufacturing.
- Able to lift to 50 lbs.
- SAP, bar/scanning, experience preferred
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.