Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
1. Incharge packaging development for multi platforms/brands or one small BU independly
2. Deliver biscuit packaging development projects in time and in quality
3.Work with project stakeholder to design packaging format and layout
4.Develop packaging material with supplier
5.Make integrated test and trial to validate packaging quality, for example packaging
6. Function quality, material/machine interaction, transportation packaging quality…
7. Document and system Work, include packaging BOM, artwork approval, Specification, operation instruction and so on.
8. Other work manager assigned
• Bachelor degree or above in Packaging Engineering, Food Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material science
• At least 5 years’ experience in packaging development, FMCG or related area
• Strong project management background. Able to manage multiple assignments and tasks concurrently and meet deadline.
• Domestic and international travel required.
• Good communication skill
• Good command of English & computer skills