About the role
In our Health, Safety and Environment department we are currently looking for a HSE Coordinator. In this challenging role you will support all management teams in Wieze and in our European Distribution Centre in Aalst towards achieving world class status in Health and Safety.
The HSE Coordinator will establish HSE Controls to protect our brand and the company image.
Key responsibilities include
The role as HSE Coordinator is strongly influenced by legal regulations and your main challenge is to control the quantity of knowledge in a fast changing area and provide mentoring, support and guidance to the Operations and Distribution department.
At Barry Callebaut the HSE Coordinator is responsible for:
- proposing new systems, technologies, procedures and specifications in your own specific area of expertise in order to improve the department effectiveness
- performing highly specialised functional analyses to support the business and provide them with interpretations of results
- reporting conclusions of your functional and risk analyses to the management team, customers and all other relevant stakeholders in the organisation
- providing professional guidance and support to customers by delivering trainings and workshops, advising about legislation etc.
- ensuring a climate within the function of trust and accessibility for all customers by acting as an employee advocate and facilitator
- validating the accuracy of the data used and ensure the relevance and high quality of data output ( f.ex reports and analyses).
You have at least 3-5 years of experience in HSE environment
Master degree or Bachelor degree with relevant experience
You obtained a Health & safety Degree Level 1 ( European)
Experience in the food industry is an asset
As a person you are analytical, flexible and creative in finding ways to motivate and inspire all levels within the company to follow rules in terms of HSE
You can easily communicate in Dutch and liaise with all stakeholders within the organisation.