About the role:
The role includes processing of supplier’s invoices, processing T&E, handling of external and internal vendor correspondence and monitoring AP debit balances and blocked invoices.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting, similar field, or equivalent by experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluency in Spanish, French or Italian.
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office.
- Strong process knowledge and business orientation.
- Very good teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and multitasking skills.
- Organizational skills and accuracy.
- Process invoices and credit notes in SAP, make tax determinations/interpretation of taxable vs non-taxable items.
- Handle external and internal vendor correspondences via email and/or phone and provide support to other colleagues.
- Perform of monthly and yearly close activities.
- Monitor of AP accounts and ensure compliance.
- Process T&E, including verification and approval of travel expenses (accuracy, plausibility, compliance with company policy and country tax law), processing costs and payments in SAP, follow-up on open items and handling request for corporate cards.
- Participate in projects by supporting management and the project team in various tasks.
- Monitor AP debit balances and blocked invoices and correct any issues as they arise.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.