An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Agent in Food Manufacturing on a fixed-term contract for 12 months.
The Customer Care Agent is the key account contact of all day-to-day order management activities; from order entry to payment. The Customer Care Agent is assigned a selected portfolio of accounts to allow for the Single Point of Contact concept.
Customer Care are essentially the internal voice of the customer and responsible for managing the relationship with internal departments. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a genuine passion and commitment to delivering outstanding Customer Service.
The working hours for this role are: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Proactively manage and determine the appropriate method of communication, which is to be carried out in a professional business manner.
- To ensure customers’ requirements are understood, communicated appropriately and completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with Pricing and Sales to initiate contract discussions with customers to allow for orders to be processed right, first time.
- Manage back order process through utilisation of reports and face to face conversations with relevant business individuals/teams.
- Log customer queries and complaints, ensuring follow through to conclusion is at a high standard, within required time frames.
- Demonstrating a conscientious approach and attention to detail through-out the order to cash process.
- Establish and maintain a productive working relationship with colleagues, customers and all internal departments.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally, attending customer site visits, as required.
- Demonstrate ability to set priorities, manage workload with strong time management techniques and utilising problem skills accordingly.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Diploma or similar vocational experience.
- 2+ years’ experience within a customer service environment (preferably within the manufacturing industry).
- IT literate.
- Experience with SAP/Salesforce (desirable).
- Working knowledge of Google Mail (desirable).
Key competencies of the candidate include:
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player, in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Resilient and supportive to customers.
- Used to working in a high volume, fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to change in circumstances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.