Intern in Meals Technology – 6 months internship – Orbigo Plan, León (Spain) – February 2020
Mondelēz International empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Milka, Côte d’Or and Toblerone chocolate; Hollywood and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
We are looking for motivated interns to join our Research and Development department!
As an RDQI Intern, you will support the Meals Brand Value Team in the following tasks:
- Manage specific project from conception to results presentation within the Meals Category
- Gain hands-on experience in our factory and in leading technical assessments of Cheese & Grocery products (e.g. quantitative & qualitative)
- Contribute to the development of new processes and formulas for the Meals Category
- Work together with experienced technical experts and learn about innovative food processing technologies directly from top developers in the Meals Category
Qualifications You might be the one we are looking for if…
What we offer you…
- You are studying Food Technology/Science/Engineering, Chemical Engineering, with a strong academic record
- You are familiar with statistical data analysis
- You are fluent in spoken and written English & Spanish, other European languages are an advantage (German)
- You have a previous experience (preferred)
- You have an international experience/profile (preferred)
- You are well-organized, team oriented and enthusiastic about working with an international team
- You are proactive, self-motivated and able to work with high degree of autonomy, Drive for Results, planning and Priority Setting
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more. In fact, all the ingredients you need to thrive in a culture where people inspire confidence in each other, take responsibility for the business, keep things simple and say things as they are.
This is a full-time internship that lasts for 6 months starting in February 2020
in Hospital de Orbigo (León).
Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be mostly in English.
PLEASE ENSURE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER IN ENGLISH