The Nutrition & Biosciences Food & Beverage Product Marketing Team is looking for a seasoned marketer to join our team and help us transform the way we do marketing. The primary focus of this position is to develop and drive the product marketing strategy for the Protein Solutions Business Unit, an industry leader in plant-based protein ingredients. This position drives actionable market insights to support sales, global and regional marketing and product managers, manages the Business Unit’s new product launches, supports the front-end innovation process with solid market assessments of new product ideas and drives digital marketing and communication activities linked to the Business Unit strategy. In addition, this position drives product and value position tools and training for the sales organization and supports the global sales team on key customer interactions that drive growth and profitability for the Business Unit.
This role reports to the Food & Beverage Global Product Marketing Leader within F&B Global Marketing and has a direct connection with the Protein Solutions Business Unit Leader.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Develop and drive execution of the Product Marketing strategy and plan for the annual strategy cycle.
• Drive cross-functional projects and initiatives and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders including regional marketing, product management and sales.
• Drive best-in-class off-line and digital marketing activities including: SEO/SEM, create digital sales tools, support lead generation, website, product launches, campaigns, marketing assets, presentations.
• Develop market insights that support product value proposition design, positioning and opportunity identification.
A successful candidate will have
• 8+ years proven track record and experience in Marketing, Sales or Commercial roles.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
• Excellent listening and presentation abilities.
• Lead cross-functional projects and teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical mindset – able to identify trends, turn insights into actionable, market-relevant plans and business opportunities.
• Experience managing outside vendors and consultants in the execution of communication and market research initiatives.
• Availability to travel 30% of time.
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Food Engineering/Technology, Sales or relevant field.
• Fluent in English.
• MS Office experience.
• Self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision.
• Collaborative mindset – works effectively with teams, across functions and across geographic regions.
Skills desirable but not mandatory are:
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce).
• Content Marketing.
• Digital sales tools like Showpad or similar.
• Food industry experience as a plus.