As an integral member of the wider Food & Beverage Global Marketing team, you are responsible for developing, driving and executing the NAFTA strategic Communications strategy across both internal and external audiences aligned to regional business priorities and delivering on business outcomes.
As the Regional Communications Manager, NAFTA you would report directly to the Global Marketing Communications Leader, F&B platform, and you would own the plan and be accountable for execution across defined industries and work streams, with some deliverables owned outright while others requiring orchestration across various communication disciplines to leverage specialist expertise. Strong collaboration and alignment to the Food & Beverage platform strategy and the Industry Marketing approach are also critical.
You will champion good leadership behavior and demonstrate DuPont Core Values in your approach to colleagues and work activities in general, as an energizing representative of the team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASK
- Build integrated marketing communications plans to help drive business objectives and to add value by defining, driving, collaborating and orchestrating an integrated plan whilst continuously identifying areas of development and learning for future growth
- Responsible for, directly or indirectly regional strategic and tactical communication plans ensuring close alignment with the marketing, industry, division, sales teams and other functions as appropriate
- Develop required elements of the communications mix (videos, collateral, e-publications, direct mails, advertising, PR et cetera) ensuring integrated execution across the different channels
- Support regional exhibitions and events including thought leadership in collaboration with relevant teams
- Collaborates across the region to drive targeted, relevant, and timely communications through an efficient and effective channel utilization and mix; ensuring message relevance and consistency always. Ensures that communication strategy is consistently executed across multiple channels (PR, Web / Online, internal, SEO, social media, SEM and E-mail marketing, influencer relations, et cetera.) with the support of Global Communication team experts
- Ability to write Press Releases and digital communications to support the needs of the regions
- Collaborates and teams up with other communication disciplines, teams and experts to deliver cross-functional communications.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
· Very collaborative, people influencing and negotiation skills, and ability to gain consensus and manage sensitive situations.
· Proven track record to build productive alliances and forging partnerships for success.
· Result oriented with strong process / systems thinking skills. Strong executive presence and stakeholder relations capabilities.
· Excellent English verbal and writing skills
· Flexible and resilient. Problem solver. Ability to perform under pressure.
· Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with effective time management.
· Demonstrated ability to turn complex ideas into compelling story lines and messaging with creative execution. ensuring best-in- class story line and content development skills.
· Builds and strengthens relevant industry; ability to grasp all aspects of the business including technologies as well as market situation and competitive environment.
· Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
· Ability to manage outside vendors and 3rd party seminar presenters and agencies.
· Minimum educational qualification of bachelor’s or equivalent, while an advanced degree is preferred. BA/BS in Marketing, Business, PR or equivalent preferred.
· Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP, Sharepoint, InDesign etc
· 5 plus years of related working experience; demonstrated skills in integrated communications – including event management & sponsorship, PR and digital communications
· Experience in the food industry a plus
· Relevant working experience in with agencies and other organizations
· Able to travel between 20-30%