Great Technology. Great Team. Great Future.
DuPont Nutrition and Biosciences is a leader in the industrial biotechnology sector which develops innovative enzymes and microbials to improve the performance and reduce the environmental impact for the food, beverage and animal nutrition businesses. Leveraging our cutting-edge protein engineering and microbials expertise with worldwide manufacturing capability to develop solutions for modern animal production.
If you are ready to join an organization with the energy and excitement of a start-up with the stability that comes from a proven track record of one of the world’s largest and most successful Animal Nutrition companies, we invite you to apply for the following opportunity:
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Be a customer facing, technical resource that is responsible for the success of DuPon Nutrition & Biosciences enzymes and probiotics with US customers.
• Be a critical link in technology transfer from DuPont R&D to customers
• Design and management of field projects involving DuPont products
• Utilize technology and troubleshooting skills to identify and propose improvements to help improve and optimize customer application of DuPont products.
• Be a technical point of contact to coordinate technical service and support accounts.
• Possess skills that allow successful communication of key product concepts with customer staff (from nutrition, purchasing, live production, veterinary, etc.).
• Assist customers in new product use and application by providing product information/support, design and coordination of field trials, data gathering and analysis/reporting as well as analytics.
• Provide on-going product application support and technical service to customer accounts and sales staff to drive business.
• This position requires a PhD in poultry nutrition with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience as either commercial integration or allied industry technical service experience. Masters level applicants will be considered if they have expertise in swine nutrition and at least 5 years of industry experience. The ideal candidate would have poultry experience as well as integrator experience or allied industry technical service.
• Must be knowledgeable in US animal protein industry production practices.
• Candidate ideally would be knowledgeable in the use and application of one or more of the following: enzymes, probiotics and/or betaine.
• Must be an ambitious self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Must be effective at interfacing with the customer and working within a sales team environment, to bring technical solutions to meet the needs of the customer.
• Must be comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to deal with ambiguity and function autonomously.
• Strong computer skills, with proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and feed formulation with basic statistical analysis (SAS or JMP) experience a plus.
• Polished written and verbal communication skills (including presentations), both internal and external and can explain technical data to an audience of varying knowledge.
• Location is flexible and the candidate must be willing to travel at least 40% of their time.