DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences (N&B) is looking for a marketing manager to lead its Dairy Industry team in EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa). The marketing manager is responsible for driving a cross-functional team through the development and implementation of a 3-year Industry plan to grow N&B sales in the Dairy industry. The marketing manager is directly responsible for the execution of the marketing tactics defined in the Industry plan and involved in customer facing activities. This is a challenging and visible role in one of N&B strategic industries. The candidates will need to demonstrate their potential to become the trusted partner of multiple internal stakeholders (e.g. product management, sales, innovation, and communication), to gain commitment at all levels in the organization to turn plans into actions, and to engage customers by developing and presenting insightful marketing content. The role is in our Food & Beverage platform but will be covering the full N&B portfolio. This position reports to the Regional Marketing Leader for N&B in EMEA.
• Lead the EMEA Dairy industry team in the development of a 3-year industry plan. Build on industry insights, business strategies and overall capabilities to define key initiatives, tactics and resources required to defend and grow N&B business in Dairy.
• Drive the roll-out of the Industry plan by facilitating execution workshops with sub-regional sales teams in EMEA.
• Execute personally some of the initiatives included in the industry plan, marketing tactics. Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop Marketing campaigns and present these campaigns to key accounts and during customer seminars.
• Plan and manage the market/consumer research needed to develop the industry plan and the marketing campaigns
• Monitor and report on the execution of the Industry plan to the EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa) leadership teams on a quarterly basis. Track progress against industry financials targets, opportunity pipeline targets and milestones for key initiatives. Highlight corrective actions required and decisions to be made.
• Support the key account managers and sales managers in engaging and developing relationship with our customers marketing departments by executing on our marketing tactics.
• Leverage interaction with external and internal stakeholders to collect industry insights, derive implications for the business and recommend actions to support our growth ambitions in the Dairy Industry.