Purpose of the role:
Our Chocolate Tasters are key in helping Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world by tasting and providing feedback just like our consumers. Tasters participate in formal tasting alongside 11 Chocolate Tasters; sharing opinions and collaborating with others to reach an agreement on taste.
Following this discussion, tasters will be required to assess the chocolate in tasting booths. No experience is required as full training will be provided to develop your taste buds and the specific vocabulary required to communicate your opinions.
Please be aware that this is a part time permanent role based in Wokingham.
15:00-17:00 (Monday – Thursday)
- Be able to taste chocolate products and give objective and honest feedback in line with sensory definitions.
- Work within a team of Chocolate Tasters to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Attain to our Ways of Working (sensory practises) when assessing chocolate in the sensory booths.
- Be consistent in the results given
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct