At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Customer Service Team Leader for our Shared Services Center in Łódź.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer service professional to lead, motivate and develop a Customer Service team towards the Tate and Lyle standard way of working in order to meet the KPIs and PXO’s as set to continuously improve customer satisfaction, based at our office located in Łódź, Poland.
- Managing and coordinating Customer Service Team in day to day operations for relevant markets,
- To retain sustainability and efficiency of the team (evaluate the workload, the performance of the team, to ensure efficient and logical back up structure),
- Setting team and individual goals,
- To make the most effective structure and workload share within our team,
- To optimize the costs (optimal ways of deliveries, extra costs minimizing, getting paid by customers where applicable etc.) own customer service challenges, identifying and introducing possible options and implications,
- Cooperation with other departments on special projects, customer requirements, planned production stops,
- Supporting Sales Account Managers in developing new customers and approaches,
- Make sure the CSC&SC procedures are effectively implemented in daily work,
- Regular reporting on the results related to efficiency of CSC,
- Following the country regulations for working time and codex of labor,
- Taking part in Supply Chain workshops , sales conferences,
- Coordinating all HR aspects (recruitment, holiday, absence, training, contracts),
- Budget follow up,
- Providing leadership and guidance, setting and excellent example of identifying end-to-end solutions and promoting a continuous improvement mind-set,
- Taking high-quality decisions and setting priorities based on the data available.
Skills, experience and competencies required:
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service within a multi-national organization.
- Good influencing skills.
- Strong people management skills,
- Very good English in speaking and writing,
- SAP knowledge will be an asset,
- The experience in supply chain will be the value added.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care,
- MyBenefit platform,
- Lunch subsidy,
- Discount card for selected restaurants,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team and Eco Team,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations.