The Manager will help deliver T&L’s vision for APAC to:
- Create, inspire and facilitate a customer-centric mind-set through the organization,
- Ensure the development of customer-driven initiatives and innovation,
- Facilitate high performance teamwork with all internal and external partners.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
Lead the market understanding and development activities
- Monitoring and tracking consumer, customer and regulatory trends (incl buying behaviour and attitudes) and communicating these to category team, core partners and sales teams.
- Be the focal point to identify growth opportunities from analysis of our current sales, customer strategy and overall market trends by closely with regional sales team
- Working with Category / Product Managers / Technical team in identifying potential solutions to address broad market opportunities emerging within the Japan / Korea region
- Providing specific inputs to Technical / Research team for new product development and taking part in briefing process
- Understanding competitive and customer landscape.
- Ad hoc support Marketing Team, Sales and GTS Field teams, PM and Management in capturing relevant data for specific important needs allowing market analysis and capture of opportunities for the business
CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS Development:
- Work closely with Sales and Technical Service to identify and understand customer needs in order to develop customers with well-established selling solutions such as sugar/calorie reduction, fiber enrichment, improved taste/texture, and cost reduction;
- Develop Solution launch plans in collaboration with R&D team, product management and sales teams to ensure the effective launches of new Products and Solutions
- Fine-tune local positioning and co-ordinate the local roll-out of New Solutions and Services
- PR and Media Relations: Support the Sr Marketing Manager in the design & implementation of the local PR plan. Co-ordinate with the Central Communications team & PR agency to leverage the quality & quantity of PR activity achieved from the formal media investment
Lead the execution of Marketing programs and customer support materials:
- Work closely with Category Management / Technical team in customizing New Concept Promotion to suit local customer needs.
- Partnering closely with the Sr Marketing Manager and the Sales team to develop and support execution of the Platform/Category strategy and go-to-market programs and, thereby evaluate the ROI of marketing investments.
- Tradeshows and customer innovation days: lead in organizing, plan and execution.
Enable delivery of CY business results
- Work closely with Regional Sales Director and Product Managers to maximize existing product portfolio
- Work with RSD and Technical Manager to accelerate technical solution development to speed up the conversion of project pipeline
- Assist RSD with pipeline management