The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the Marketing activities in APAC, in support of APAC business growth objectives in the five strategic categories.
The Marketing Manager will develop and lead Customer Focused marketing activities that support business growth through:
- A deep and broad Regional Category and Customer understanding
- Achieve alignment with the Central team to provide the support required (initiatives, marketing support & sales tools) for the APAC region to deliver against business objectives
- Successful Execution of Regional go-to-market programs, Product and Solution Launches, and Branding and Positioning efforts
The main responsibilities of the role are :
- Go-To-Market Execution and Sales Support
- Regional Category and Customer Understanding
- Regional Integrated 360° Marketing Programs: Input into the Design & lead Execution of plans
- Marketing Plans for the APAC Region: in line with Global Marketing strategies and APAC Business priorities
- Develop, formulate and recommend a comprehensive, rational marketing strategy and executable marketing plan for ASEAN
- Regional Trends and Market Analysis:
- Monitoring and tracking regional consumer, customer and regulatory trends (incl buying behaviour and attitudes) and communicating these to category team, core partners and sales teams.
- Interpretation for Field teams and Customers of Global -led Category and Consumer Research Report
- Regional Execution of Marketing programs and Customer support materials:
- Partnering closely with regional management and the sales team to develop and support the execution of the Platform/ Category strategy and the specific marketing and sales go-to-market programs and activities in the regions, including the development (and attending) of trade presentation materials and collateral required for successful sales activities and launches, thereby measuring and evaluating the ROI of marketing investments within the Region.
- Regional CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS Development & Planning:
- Drive internal communication and alignment process between R&D team, product management and sales and marketing to manage and prioritize application development pipeline.
- Development and Execution of plans to apply Portfolio Positioning and Segmentation.
- Development and execution of Global Brands Strategy
- Regional Customer and Key Customers and Stakeholder \
- Direct Customer communication
- Category communications: effect
- Ensure People and High-Performance Team Management and Facilitation
- Perform, maintain and improve the EHS standard and requirements as set by the Company. Participate in the company’s EHS program including training, audit etc., arranged by the company