At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Reporting and Analytics Specialist to join our Global Shared Services in Łódź (Poland)
This role blends core finance activities of management reporting, forecasting and annual budgeting alongside providing financial decision support to finance directors. The role holder is expected to be able to develop a business partnering skillset to provide end-to-end support to the finance team.
- Developing and maintaining an effective monthly reporting process, providing insight and analysis to support finance team,
- Take part in the annual budgeting, planning and forecasting,
- Be a trusted partner to finance director and other members of finance team, providing a financially biased lens and decision support,
- Support finance team in building a best practice approach to management reporting and analysis,
- Support various reporting processes.
- 1 year of experience in SSC/BPO,
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent courses with experience,
- Good understanding of accounting principles,
- Good command of English, both verbal and in writing,
- Good Excel knowledge,
- VBA/Access/SQL will be an asset,
- Proven knowledge of SAP/BW,
- High level of customer service and very good communication skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care,
- MyBenefit platform,
- Lunch subsidy,
- Discount card for selected restaurant,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team and Eco Team,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations.