The Manager will help deliver T&L’s vision for China to:
- Create, inspire and facilitate a customer-centric mind-set through the organization,
- Ensure the development of customer-driven initiatives and innovation,
- Facilitate high performance teamwork with all internal and external partners.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Lead the development and sharing market analysis:
- Monitoring and tracking consumer, customer and regulatory trends (incl buying behaviour and attitudes) and communicating these to category team, core partners and sales teams.
- Input to Research team on research needs and taking part in briefing process
- Ad hoc support Marketing Team, Sales and GTS Field teams, PM and Management in capturing relevant data for specific important needs allowing market analysis and capture of opportunities for the business
- Lead the execution of Marketing programs and customer support materials:
Partnering closely with the Regional Marketing and the Sales team to develop and support execution of the Platform/Category strategy and go-to-market programs and, thereby evaluate the ROI of marketing investments.
- CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS Development:
- Work closely with Sales and Technical Service to identify and understand customer needs in order to develop customers with well-established selling solutions such as sugar/calorie reduction, fiber enrichment, improved taste/texture, and cost reduction;
- Develop Solution launch plans in collaboration with R&D team, product management and sales teams to ensure the effective launches of new Products and Solutions
- Fine-tune local positioning and co-ordinate the local roll-out of New Solutions and Services
- PR and Media Relations: Support China in the design & implementation of the local PR plan. Co-ordinate with the Central Communications team & PR agency to leverage the quality & quantity of PR activity achieved from the formal media investment
Perform, Maintain and improve the EHS standard and requirements as set by the Company. Participate in the company’s EHS program including training, audit etc., arranged by the company
- Complete safety training and audits
- Report near miss or unsafe act
- Improve overall J2EE element scores in each role
- Process owner as part of element from Gensuite
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Thrive and be comfortable working in a dynamic, changing and evolving environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B food marketing or market research experience
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated ability to extract learnings from consumer insights and syndicated data sources , and translate insights into sales- and customer-facing materials
- Demonstrate strong leadership, partnering, collaboration and entrepreneurial skills