HR Systems Analyst
Love food? So do we. In fact, we pride ourselves on being food people. For more than 150 years, we’ve been driven by our passion to create food that people love. No matter your role or expertise, you’ll be helping us make food extraordinary across the globe to improve lives for generations. Join us and experience what it’s like to work with people who are passionate about food and strive for the extraordinary.
Manager, Global HRIS
Line Manager +1
Director, HR Effectiveness
This role requires close business relationships with IS/IT, Finance, Procurement as well as strong relationships with HR systems business users around the globe, co-workers in HR Shared Services, HR Managers and HR Business Partners.
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for supporting the optimization of Workday through configuration and testing of new features and functionality, implementation of incremental updates, troubleshooting and resolving issues with Workday functionality and analysis of data flows for process improvement opportunities. This individual will serve as a Workday point of contact, providing analytical, operational, technical and process support ensuring Workday achieves optimal business value (efficiency and effectiveness), by partnering with subject matter experts, stakeholders across Finance, ISIT, the Business to ensure that our HRIS is globally aligned, that business processes are robust and that data is ready to be consumed. While collaborating with subject matter experts they will maintain the system, ensure data integrity and develop standards and custom reports and dashboards.
- Work closely with HR and Payroll teams, business partners and technical teams to provide ongoing Workday support and project management. Gather and define requirements and recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption.
- Configure and implement system upgrades and enhancements, lead testing and data validation, and ensure that business process mapping and overall system performance is aligned with organizational objectives.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the business processes to ensure accuracy of the data which underpins our management reporting and business intelligence
- Create and maintain standard and custom reports, including dashboards, to meet the reporting requirements for all levels of the company, and ensure all reports are implemented in a timely manner using high quality data presented in a logical and understandable format.
- Maintain system security setups and create new roles within Workday and any additional systems used by interdependent departments ensuring access is given appropriately to new user based on security rights and needs.
- Support validation of data output and metrics to ensure quality, reliability and integrity.
- Ensures that required and necessary documentation is completed and properly maintained in order to provide substantiation and assist with future audits.
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of training and knowledge transfer for internal team members as needed.
- Runs periodic audits with system setups and interfaced vendors to ensure data consistency and accuracy.
- Develop summary overview for Workday releases and new system features—and participate in the communication of changes and benefits to end users.
- Develop testing protocols and scripts
- Develop process documents and standards to enable ongoing support and maintenance of the system and processes
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Lead and/or support simple to moderate complexity projects related HR System
- Detailed-oriented with ability to multi-task required
- Troubleshoot and support systems to ensure applications work reliably for the business
- Trains Human Resource personnel in the use of HRIS modules as well as Reporting Tools
- Establish themselves as Workday expert providing day-to-day user support and troubleshooting of system issues in production.
- Familiarity with configuration and integrations
FES Duty of Care:
- Carry out responsibilities/duties according to food safety, legal and quality requirements so as to ensure that our products are fit for human consumption.
- Comply with all environmental standards, procedures and work instructions at all times.
- Report any environmental violations or near misses in order to prevent any impact upon the local environment, its inhabitants and Tate & Lyle.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to the safety policies, procedures and site rules.
- Fully participate in the safety programme, including reporting any incidents or near misses and auditing.
- Alignment of master data through global data audits of data in the HRIS and other business systems
- Highlight where poor controls are in and identify solutions (continuous improvement)
- Access and permissions ensure the right people have the right access
- Identify where data and reporting can be modified to meet business need
- Work with other functions to ensure processes are aligned
Skills and experience required
Must be fully committed to providing the highest level of support with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills. Ability to quickly define the issue, accurately assess level of urgency, and efficiently resolve issues. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking. Must be able to work independently, collaborate with the team, and handle multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Technology/Computer Science, Human Resources, Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Preferably, Workday experience.
- Strong understanding of system design, structure, and administration including workflow and interface design.
- Ability to gather and translate organizational requirements into system specifications and processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly - Strong analytical, data, and problem-solving skills
- Must have ability to build positive relationships, work as part of a team, and collaboratively partner with leaders and peers.
- Experience with working in a business with worldwide presence, and an appreciation for their complexities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience handling confidential information
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines