At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional P2P Accountant to join our Global Shared Services in Łódź (Poland)
The successful candidate will be managing the P2P daily work in a high-volume environment, ensuring timely and accurate processing of invoices, interacting with vendors, review and analysis of various P2P reports, performing Quality Check.You will be working in creative, international environment. On a daily basis, you will be able to use your language skills (both: oral and in writing). What is more you will be developing your knowledge in SAP - local accounting system.
- Processing invoices, credit notes, provisions, JV,
- Resolving day to day vendor service enquiries, issues and complaints,
- Vendor Account Management and Vendor Query by monitoring and analysing the payables, reconciling the balances with internal and external suppliers,
- Assisting in various month end closing related activities,
- Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills,
- Experience in accountancy area, especially P2P area,
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- Good working knowledge of SAP will be an asset,
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to meet deadlines,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative,
- MS Office.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical card,
- My Benefit Platform,
- Lunch subsidy,
- Discount card for selected restaurants,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team and Eco Team,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations.