At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional T&E Accountant to join out Global Shared Services in Łódź
The successful candidate will be involved in Travel & Entertainment and P-cards process in our Global Shared Services in Łódź for existing locations and potential future migrations.
- Settling and processing of travel and expenses and P-cards expenses in accordance with local regulations,
- Checking the correctness of the supplied documents
- Performing regular audits to ensure that internal controls and Policies are followed,
- Resolving with the employee discrepancies and errors discovered during audit,
- Answering employee’s queries,
- Handling company credit cards,
- Preparing ad-hock reports,
- Reconciliation of T&E and P-card accounts.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Very good level of English is a must,
- Ms Office - very good level of excel skills (VBA will be great asset),
- Other language will be a huge advantage,
- Experience in Finance Area will be an advantage,
- University degree,
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment; ability to meet deadlines,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- Work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment,
- Extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings),
- Private medical care,
- MyBenefit Platform,
- Lunch subsidy
- Discount card for selected restaurants,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team and Eco Team,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations.