At our Savannah, GA facility we are part of the Beverage division and hundreds of different products for Kerry and our retail customers. If you’re looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team you can have some fun with, we might be the team for you. We are looking for someone to help us keep things running!
What you'll do:
We have an immediate opening for a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician. The schedule is 7:30p-7a working 3 12 hour days and one 6 hour day.
You’ll work with the Maintenance team to complete building repairs, equipment installation, troubleshooting and installation, fulfillment of assigned work orders and unforeseen repairs in a timely fashion. You’ll follow good manufacturing practices to maintain inventory, preventative maintenance, good housekeeping and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental laws and regulations. We strongly believe in “Safety First, Quality Always” for our employees, products, and customers. If this is something you’re passionate about also, this could be your next great opportunity!
Important areas of operations you’ll work on (but are not limited to):
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearing, gears, and other parts of machinery
• Install and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic steam, pneumatic equipment
• Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and other related equipment
• Building maintenance including minor plumbing, welding, and general upkeep
Qualifications and skills
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of Industrial Maintenance Experience with a focus on industrial electrical work.
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment & food/beverage experience is highly preferred
• High school diploma or GED is required; associated degree in relevant field preferred
Possess and demonstrate basic technical knowledge of some or all of the following:
o Piping systems
o PLC’s (Programmable logic controllers)
o Process control instrumentation
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .