Processing Agreement Specialist
Love food? So do we. In fact, we pride ourselves on being food people. For more than 150 years, we’ve been driven by our passion to create food that people love. No matter your role or expertise, you’ll be helping us make food extraordinary across the globe to improve lives for generations. Join us and experience what it’s like to work with people who are passionate about food and strive for the extraordinary.
Manager Contract Administration
Key relationships will be developed internally with our sales team, customer service, finance and Product Line management. All of which this role collaborates with regularly to provide support to our customers. Externally this role will have key relationships with customers whose account the role manages.
The purpose of this role is to manager customer pricing and position for our toll contracts. This role is critical to shipping and invoicing for product. It is a key contract for the customer and is a driver of value to ensure our ability to ship and invoice our toll customers, which are often our largest accounts.
- Coordinate management of corn processing agreements (toll contracts) and/or formula pricing with customer and various Tate & Lyle teams
- Maintain pricing formulas
- SAP price data entry
- Create Corn Processing Agreement documents using Word
- Create and maintain contracts in SAP
- Manage freight review for price application
- Maintain various Excel spreadsheets
- Create, monitor and settle reconciliation accounts
- Fulfil requests for data
FES Duty of Care:
- Carry out responsibilities/duties according to food safety, legal and quality requirements so as to ensure that our products are fit for human consumption.
- Comply with all environmental standards, procedures and work instructions at all times.
- Report any environmental violations or near misses in order to prevent any impact upon the local environment, its inhabitants and Tate & Lyle.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to the safety policies, procedures and site rules.
- Fully participate in the safety programme, including reporting any incidents or near misses and auditing.
- Price Accuracy
- Position Accuracy
- Timeliness of updates and reconciliations
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business related field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with SAP functionality
- Partnership- We work together as one global team to deliver for our customers.
- Agility-We have the courage to act quickly and allow others to experiment and learn.
- Execution-We deliver long term results, balancing today’s needs with tomorrow’s possibilities.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- Comply with all environmental standards, procedures and work instructions at all times
- Report any environmental violations or near misses in order to prevent any impact upon the local environment, its inhabitants and Tate & Lyle
- Adhere to the safety policies, procedures and site rules
- Fully participate in the Safety Programme, including reporting any incidents (or near misses) and participating in audits
- Demonstrate understanding of the STOP Work Authority and be able to apply in any unsafe situation
- Working knowledge and application of Tate and Lyle Life Saving Principles in day to day job
- Participate in at least one emergency drill
- Complete all required EHS facility trainings