Requisition ID 7886
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Supply Chain
Posting Type DNI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Our Savannah location creates liquid beverages for Kerry customers and brand. We are fast paced, never dull moment manufacturing facility with culture of accountability and teamwork. We are also committed to supporting our local community. Team members enjoy advancing and grow both personally and professionally.
As a Cycle Counter, you will be part of supply chain team. If you’re looking to build a career in supply chain with a team you can have fun with, we might be the team for you. As a Cycle Counter, you will:
- Perform regular cycle count
- Perform regular physical verification to determine the actual quantity and account for variances
- General support of plant production and quality
- Palletizing and shrink-wrap.
Qualifications and skills
To get the most of this role at Kerry you’ll need to come with knowledge in manufacturing ability to influence up, and we’d prefer if you had inventory experience. You’ll also meet these minimum requirements:
- High school degree is required, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from is accredited institution
- Do you have inventory experience? We prefer at least 2 years of experience as it will jump start your career.
- Microsoft Office is required. We prefer that you have strong excel experience.
- Are you able to lift to 50 pounds? In this role you may be required to stack pallets and repeatedly lift to 50 pounds
Not a fit for the requirements but love what you see? We STILL want to hear from you, join our talent community to let us know you’re interested and stay up to date on other positions of interest.
11 Artley Rd, Savannah, GA 31408
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .