Requisition ID 9398
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Regulatory
Posting Type LI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
Our Manitowoc, WI location creates Condensed Natural Smoke and Cooking Method Flavors, in the Smoke and Grill business unit for Kerry customers and brands. The Manitowoc, WI facility is big on reputation and pride, individual respect, consideration and basic family values.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional to join Kerry Taste & Nutrition supporting existing and innovative products across the Smokes & Grills portfolio.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of a team manager and is responsible for the creation, handling, storage and retrieval of various documents related to Kerry finished products. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be part of the broader regulatory affairs team with responsibilities for planning, preparing, reviewing and submitting regulatory applications to the relevant authorities. In addition, the Regulatory Specialist will have a day-to-day working relationship with R&D, QA, Customer Service, Purchasing, and Sales.
- Maintain product information systems for Technical Data System (TDS), Nutrition program, labeling programs, percentage range program, Allergen program, Kosher Certificate program, customer specification program and any product related research programs.
- Manage and enter product data into the MAPICS databases for finished product and raw materials.
- Process customer requests for product documentation.
- Assist in the development of customer and product related information.
- Secure confidentiality agreements with customers and prepare formula disclosures
Qualifications and skills
There are a few requirements you need to be successful in this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Advanced Degree) in Food Science or another scientific discipline.
- Comfortable working with biological and chemical nomenclature.
- Background in Food, Beverage , Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, OR Medical Device Products OR worked in Regulatory or in a Lab (R&D or Quality) environment
- Demonstrate drive and a commitment for high quality and accurate results in a timely and thorough manner.
- Able to prioritize, analyze, evaluate and determine workloads to achieve extremely tight time schedules.
- Effective and professional written and oral communication skills.
Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Scientist, Food, Beverage
633 S. 20th Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here .