At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Senior Recruitment Specialist to join our Global Shared Services in Łódź (Poland)
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the excellent level of service in terms of recruitment as well as bringing advisory for hiring managers in terms of proper recruitments including training and supporting them. Additionally will take care and building the brand of the company on local market.
- Support in setting JR in the system dedicated for recruitment (train when needed and answer technical queries),Prepare internal and external job advertisements based on delivered job descriptions,
- Provide information for hiring manages about the best way of advertisement – to reach the best pool of candidates,
- Web postings on preferred webpages, manage the account on LinkedIn,
- Provide direct search via available tools (database, referral policy, LinkedIn),
- Point of contact for external recruitment agencies,
- Respond to enquiries from candidates, managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed without compromising the organization’s standards of privacy and confidentiality,
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interviews are conducted efficiently and fairly,
- Interview, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job's pre-established selection criteria and the organization’s recruitment policies,
- Prepare job offer materials in accordance with the agreed job specifications so that successful candidates have all the information they need to decide whether to accept the position,
- Tracking and reporting on recruitment data ( KPI’s),
- Working with HR manager on development of actions and strategy related to recruitment.
- Support HR manager in working on retention
- Participation in internal projects related to strengthening employees engagement.
- To provide advisory for employees on daily basis.
- University degree,
- At least 5 years recruitment experience – ideally in SSC / BPO environment,
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and in writing,
- Experience in using creative sourcing methods including internet sourcing techniques, referral management,
- Expertise in Workday will be an advantage,
- Great teamwork and communication skills,
- Analytical skills on a high level – supporting in problems solving,
- Recruitment trainings.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- Work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- Extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- Comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care,
- MyBenefit Platform,
- Lunch subsidy,
- Cinema tickets,
- Discount card for selected restaurants,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team and Eco Team,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations.