At Tate & Lyle, we believe our people are our secret ingredient and people that join us will fuel and contribute to our success. Our vision is to be the leading provider of specialty food ingredients and solutions. We provide ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than 30 locations around the world. We turn raw materials into distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality to products that millions of people around the world use or consume every day.
Currently we are looking for exceptional Finance Analyst to join our Global Shared Services in Łódź (Poland)
- Timely and accurate monthly reporting,
- Delivering Daily/Weekly Snapshots for EMEA Sales team,
- Leverage existing systems/solutions to drive efficiencies in reporting processes and build greater insight into quality of delivered reports,
- Explain complex issues, ideas and solutions in a simple way, often to non-financial audiences,
- Identifying and investigating problems in PRIME finance platform to provide better reporting and analytics to support management decision making,
- Preparing add-hocs request for EMEA team.
- Graduate in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Mathematics,
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills,
- Strong communication and English/Polish language skills,
- Systems knowledge (SAP, HFM, PRIME) beneficial,
- Experience of working in an international organisation,
- Previous experience in controlling role,
- Ability to simplify/improve processes,
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in a professional manner,
- Effective at building relationships with key stakeholders.
In addition to the competitive salary we offer:
- Work in welcoming, stimulating and energetic environment
- Extensive development opportunities and programs (vertical & horizontal promotions, foreign assignments, projects, broad range of internal & external trainings)
- Comprehensive pack of benefits including:
- Private medical care,
- MyBenefit Platform,
- Lunch subsidy,
- Cinema tickets,
- Discount card for selected restaurants,
- Languages assistance program,
- Fresh fruit 3 times per week,
- Delicious coffee every day,
- Integration events,
- Activities in Charity Team, First Aid Team, Emergency Team, Active Team and Eco Team,
- Personal trainer,
- Dietary consultations.